GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bradenton Motorsports Park

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
Anyone else been here? seems like the track is putting down bad times. cars that shoulda been running 13's were gettin high 14's and every car was get horrible times. i don't think the track is posting correctly. M5 getting 14.3? i don't think so.

GTI_GRL

Passed Driver's Ed
i ran my car (stock) at eurotreffen, best time was 15.2
my bf ran his STi this past saturday, wasnt getting good times either....

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
i ran my car (stock) at eurotreffen, best time was 15.2
my bf ran his STi this past saturday, wasnt getting good times either....

exactly. we were kinda mad that all the cars were getting bad times. i don't think every car had a bad driver.

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
I'm pretty sure that track factors reaction times into your final ET, which would explain the problem.

Nikerey

Darkness
exactly. we were kinda mad that all the cars were getting bad times. i don't think every car had a bad driver.

It was rather warm that night. Myself and one other guy from our club should have been well into the 13s, but couldnt get better than 14.2 and 14.0.

My biggest issue was how grooved the track was towards the end. The car wanted to move a lot past half track.

Anterrabae

Banned
funny you bring this up jay.

rooster cant break 15s and he has a chip and cat back. I dunno if those mods make it a 14 sec. car, but it should be better than 15.5 :iono:

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
Look at all of your timeslips and and factor out the reaction time, and see if you times are more like that ones people are getting elsewhere.

Nikerey

Darkness
funny you bring this up jay.

rooster cant break 15s and he has a chip and cat back. I dunno if those mods make it a 14 sec. car, but it should be better than 15.5 :iono:

Im not Jay

I ran 15.1 bone stock.

14.6 ish with just chip

14.1 chip/intake/lighter rims

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
Look at all of your timeslips and and factor out the reaction time, and see if you times are more like that ones people are getting elsewhere.

thats a good idea. i shoulda thought of that. if only i can find my timeslips lol i had a 15.0 stock so i'd probably get a 14.9, 14.8. mayb i can get a 14.0 or a 13.9

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
my favorite was a guy that ran a 15.2 or 15.4 and trapped 112
Yea, I saw that too. I don't know whats up with that place. I don't think its a problem with track conditions, I think it has something to do with how they're calculating times

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
Yea, I saw that too. I don't know whats up with that place. I don't think its a problem with track conditions, I think it has something to do with how they're calculating times

were you out there for Euro Treffen?

yea the times were a little screwy. what pissed me off were 2 modified, really fast M3's that were getting mid-14's.