GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vegas round 5

ep1kGTI

i live where you vacation
dose anyone here own a BMP gti or maybe it was a black rabbit not sure i was far away but i can tell it was a mkv that went to "round 5" party?

cause i saw one parking and some idiot push a dumpster out in the streets and i think it rolled back into the car...

GOLfAh

V/ IsLaNd bOi V/
Yeah dude it was me. I was trippin on that. Nah it didnt hit it but if it did oh man! Were u there?

ep1kGTI

ya i was there mines black and the silver one was my homegirls
i park like right infront where everyone was

yeah i was like OH SHIT when i saw that shit come down the street then i saw someone run over there guess that was you, that was fuck up tho.

did you get in the party?

haha when we pulled out the cops came i was gonna follow you to see if ur car was alright but i saw a cop make a u turn so i gun it the other direction i heard they pulled out there shotguns lol

GOLfAh

V/ IsLaNd bOi V/
Wat kind of chip u talkin bout? I was thinkin revo or sumtin. Ima get my stage 2 pretty soon.. But wat u doin at a teenager party neways. Or r u a young punk like me lol?

ep1kGTI

yea i was looking into revo not quite sure yet, you going to the findlay meet on friday?

haha 20 going 21 soon, lol had nothing else to do that night figured i go with my homebois why not go to round 5 lol round 4 lasted longer tho, do you kno soy?