GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

28% off H&R products for all SW members

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
Hey guys, I just did a fairly substantial buyin to get us with H&R suspensions. If any of you are looking into suspension here soon I will be placing stocking orders with them begining imediately. For local members we will be doing 25% off of list pricing on all H&R!! For non local patrons please shoot me an IM for a quote.

-Phillip

P.S. dont forget our great prices on Neuspeed, New South, and many other popular parts for your MKV!

NewYorkMike

So hot right now. . .
what about the H&R ultr low coilovers? and you said 25% but the title says 28%.... :wink:

lemme know so i can finally stop kicking tires and give you guys some biz :biggrin:

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
BOOOOO this man! show some love to the south east!

NewYorkMike

So hot right now. . .
how low do the ultra lows actually go low and i am assuming they are ready to ship (not preorder) yes?

gimme price installed....now that i am waffling on B&G's (arrgh)

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
Forget B&G...I was really excited to start carrying them, in the 11 weeks we have had our account with them, they have not gotten in a single MKV coilover set and dont expect to have any for 4-5 weeks.

The price is not a preorder, you place the order and they come to me from H&R. Ultra lows installed = $1375 including tax on the coilovers and fresh axle bolts for a safe install.

NewYorkMike

So hot right now. . .
1375 out the door...very good price...i winder how much lower than the regular coils it goes. i have read that the body is shorter so its lower right off the bat.... funny thing about B&G is that I didn't know you guys sold them...then i found a set being sold by Mike @ B&G... i im'd him to say i wanted them 2 days agao and haven't heard back.

+++++Phil, the King of New York requests comparative data of the H&R coils vs the Ultra Lows..... and whats the lead time...might it be possible to get them imstalled this week some time?