GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ann Arbor, Michigan weekly car meets

gtboost

Drag Racing Champion
Ann Arbor Weekly Meets, hosted by A2SportCompacts, will officially begin this Saturday, April 28th!!!

when: Saturday nights, beginning at 8pm

where: we will be meeting on the corner of State street and Eisenhower, near Briarwood Mall & 94, in a parking lot behind the Wolverine Tower. Right next to Wendys/Damons. See map at the end of post for details.

**WE ENCOURAGE ALL TO COME AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS**
ANYONE is welcome, but we ask that everyone who attends behave in an orderly way at these meets. Anyone seen doing burnouts, revving like retards while parked, racing, fighting, acting like childish ricers, leaving trash on the ground, etc will be asked to leave and not return. We've had this spot for 2 years, and the cops are cool with it, so if you are going to jepordize our meeting spot than we ask that you do not come. Here's a map:

maolin34

Passed Driver's Ed
177 views and no responses? I have seen 6 GTI's in Ann Arbor in the past 24 hours. I would like to think that at least one of you is on here!

chip8872

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 CW GTI
gtboost doesn't have his GTI anymore, so you are unlikely to get a response from him. As far as the meet, I am not sure if it still happens or not. I have never attended. But, I would be down for something. I live a few minutes outside of Ann Arbor.

Mi_Panic

Ready to race!
I vote that Chris goes and checks this out and lets us know. I would roll out from Rochester for this once a month or so. If its not going on I would be down with starting our own thing

chip8872

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 CW GTI
I don't mind checking it out to see if it still happens. But, it won't be this weekend. Gotta watch the Red Wings.