GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 vs r6 w/ organ donor pillion

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
Drove Jetta around tonight and saw a red GTI w/ smoked tails, mismatched rims and plenty of stickers get popped by a Constable. 10 minutes later I pop out of a U-turn under the loop and what do I see but a single taillight ahead! I've yet to find a rider on a 600 who can lose me on the street and I've chased several. Yeah, they're faster than a ST2 FSI in a straight line but if you've ever ridden a bike you know how hard it is to go fast even if you didn't have to worry about potholes, curbs, bumps and gravel...but I digress. Back to our story, I decide to catch up to the bike and note that he must be down to play since it took some serious speed to get there! We come up to our next U-turn and as I close in behind the 2-wheel trickster I see a woman, in long pants, T-shirt and dark brown hair as God gave her--no gear whatsoever. Epidermis, ass, nipples, face, jaw and palms all one step away from being forced unguarded onto a giant belt sander when the pilot runs out of talent. The boyfriend / PUA in front has full gear on, of course. They sat mounted on a 06+ R6 w/ HIDs. As we leave the U-turn, I pull up beside the rider and at 45 he guns it with me taking the hit. We were both in 2nd gear at the start. We run up to around 100, or a ways into 4th gear and the bike shifted once 2-3. I pulled them the entire time, reeling in the bike before 3rd gear was out. Dunno how big the guy was since he was in gear but his catch was fairly stout, probably 180+ if I had to guess.

I reckon he'll be looking for a 1000 now.

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
Hmm I guess this is the wrong forum since I don't have pics of the fat girl from the bike. Mods?

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
I don't mean to be a dick but those bikes can trap 125 easy, there are probably maybe 2-3 if that mkv's in the US that can do that

mobbin6

Banned
Man, your writing sucks. This whole thread sucks.

JPmkV

Ready to race!
Well that was barely readable. Why would you post this in the photo/video gallery? You'd have better luck in the VS section or even the general discussion area.

tomshouse516

tomtomtomotomtomtomtomtom
Car(s)
09 GT1
So you raced a fat guy and girl on a 600, you did not post a picture of the slut on back, you can't form a sentence to save your life.. forget about paragraphs, you posted in the wrong forum, you are an idiot.

Give up, the Internet is not for you.

tbar3894

VDUBBN
Car(s)
08 TR GTI
No one here is going to belive you. I've raced multiple 600's and beat them at stage 2+. I think everyone forgets to factor in that most riders do not know how to ride.

navyslideby

Big Turbo Vroom
i raced a 600 the other day and pulled him.... probably a 2000ish GSXR 600...
BUT, i have 400whp.... and the guy i raced was by himself and skinny.....
so ya.....

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
If anyone actually reads, the OP, they'll see I make no outrageous claims. The bike had 2 fat people on it and started in second gear at 45 mph. End of story.

bat23

Rolling high n slow
So you raced a fat guy and girl on a 600, you did not post a picture of the slut on back, you can't form a sentence to save your life.. forget about paragraphs, you posted in the wrong forum, you are an idiot.

Give up, the Internet is not for you.

:bellyroll: