GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

garmin navu 350

hakgwai

Touring Car Newbie
Car(s)
BMP GTI
Was wondering if anyone has this. I'm planning to get this. Any recommendations? Pics would be nice...

hakgwai

Touring Car Newbie
Car(s)
BMP GTI
any other reommendations for nav units?

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I have the 2720 and love it. It fits nicely down in the cubby hole below the radio....and the color matches the interior almost like it was made for the car.

JC Starr

Touring Car Newbie
GET THE NUVI!!!

I had the Lowrance 350 and sold it on eBay after only a week. I found a Garmin Nuvi 350 for $600, free shipping and it is an AWESOME unit! It is thinner than my digital camera and picks up the sattelites in just minutes from the time you turn it on. I can give you the guys name that sold me mine if you would like. Let me know. :wink:

hakgwai

Touring Car Newbie
Car(s)
BMP GTI
man...u should've posted it earlier...
i just bought one for $680 =(

JC Starr

Touring Car Newbie
Sorry man...

just found out about this site earlier tonight and saw your post. Sucks you paid $80 more than you would have, BUT the great part is that it is a KICK ASS unit! Love mine and if you check Amazon.com it has like a 4 1/2 out of 5 star rating and that is with almost 3000 reviews if I am not mistaken. You will enjoy it. I am just ready for them to update the maps for the US to V8 as they have with Europes. Don't get me wrong, everything is plenty sufficient, but living in Atlanta there are new roads and attractions going up all the time. Hope you like it as much as I do. :thumbup:

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
The 350 is a sweet unit for what it does. Honestly if you are going to carry it around then go for it.