GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bor (az)

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
BOR was awsome guys! Arturo and I had a great time. In case none of you know, Arturo's Bug won 3rd in the new bug category, pretty lucky for a first show and not having a carwash :laugh:. Anyways, thanks again for letting us to meet up with you all. I will add pics later from what I got. Thanks again and it was nice to meet everyone. I will definitely do it again sometime!

Oh yeah, and Phil and Ronnie, i will still be wanting that Revo test :wink: :biggrin:

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
oh i will once i get back from school

R

Ronnie@BSH

BOR was awsome guys! Arturo and I had a great time. In case none of you know, Arturo's Bug won 3rd in the new bug category, pretty lucky for a first show and not having a carwash :laugh:. Anyways, thanks again for letting us to meet up with you all. I will add pics later from what I got. Thanks again and it was nice to meet everyone. I will definitely do it again sometime!

Oh yeah, and Phil and Ronnie, i will still be wanting that Revo test :wink: :biggrin:

Man his 2002 Fuel Injected old body Beetle is effen cool!

PS - Call us up when you get the 02 sensor replaced under warranty and we can set up a time!

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
^Arturo's red 2002 Bug is in the background there

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
Here are my pictures from Bug-o-Rama. It isn't all of them but all of the ones that came out clear and visible. Sorry but my camera doesn't work all that well in the Arizona lighting

^And here is Lucy's (the bug) first award.

Last edited: