GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Depressing

italia1

Forza Azzurri
As I have said before I drive a considerable amount to work and back, 120kms both ways, i'd say at least 100 of that is highway. Well yesterday I got home and started looking at my car. I have quite a few paint chip, they are all very small but I would like to touch them up with touch up paint obviously because it's just depressing to see what the highway can do to your car day in and day out.

I did a search but couldn't find anything on applying touch up paint properly, can anyone help? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

MachGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
As I have said before I drive a considerable amount to work and back, 120kms both ways, i'd say at least 100 of that is highway. Well yesterday I got home and started looking at my car. I have quite a few paint chip, they are all very small but I would like to touch them up with touch up paint obviously because it's just depressing to see what the highway can do to your car day in and day out.

I did a search but couldn't find anything on applying touch up paint properly, can anyone help? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Here is the definitive solution :thumbsup: I've used this method with several of my own clients. Best wishes.