GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone else having trouble finding any with DSG in AZ?

azmcs

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Hypnoz said:
Which dealership, and what price? How were you treated, etc?

Here ya go, call my bud:(his sig from vortex)

Do You Know Mike Grady??!!

If You or Anyone You Know is Looking For a New Volkswagen..Drop Me a Line @ 520-400-7298 or Email me @ mikegrady@chapmantucson.com

Awesome Deals for VWVortex Members and Friends and Families!

Like Dunkin Donuts, It's Worth The Trip!

big papa

Oval Newbie
I went to Berge. They were close to my house. The kid salesman didn't know squat. He told me he was just doing this while he was in school and didn't really know much about any of the cars he was selling. In fact he said he didn't like any of the VWs. I ended up dealing w/ his boss and felt I got a decent deal because others wanted the stripped DSG also and there were none to be found. They gave me what I wanted on my trade w/o even seeing it. If you need a salesperson w/ knowledge of the car, this might not be the place. I didn't need any of that, just someone to haggle w/ and do the paperwork. There was no pressure because they knew they could sell that car to anyone. I looked at other dealerships websites that posted prices and they seemed to inflate them, and then tell you they would make you a good deal. I couldn't see driving my Liberty to Tucson just to find out the car I wanted was at Berge here in town. Somewhere on Edmunds or the VW build it website, you can see the inventory and know what is in the state. I'll see if I can remember how I did it. I definitely bought for under sticker, and that add on sticker is crap, they even told me so.

azmcs

FIA World Rally Car Champion
The beauty of dealing with Mike Grady is that before being a salesman he is a huge enthusiast. He has owned something like 40 dubs!!!!

He will sell you a DSG at below MSRP. Don't doubt it.

Call him!

Hypnoz

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, I'm working with him now....

On price though he said he could get me $24,200 for a package 1 w/dsg. That looks to be about $1k over invoice. Good deal or no? I've heard of many people getting invoice....