GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NAMOTORSPORTS | Neuspeed P-Flo w/Heat Shield in Stock and on Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion

Neuspeed just released another option for their very popular P-Flo Intake. We now sell a version with a heat shield and one without. Check out all the different options below. All the P-Flo kits and packages are on sale for the month of April :thumbup:

Neuspeed P-Flo Air Intake Kit w/Stainless Steel Heat Shield (2.0T FSI Only) - $199.98 plus shipping - In stock and ready to ship

Neuspeed P-Flo Air Intake Kit (2.0T FSI Only) - $179.98 plus shipping - In stock and ready to ship

Neuspeed Race Series Modular Cold Air Intake System - $329.98 plus shipping - In stock and ready to ship

Optional Accessories:
Neuspeed Stainless Steel Heat Shield for the 2.0T P-Flo - $24.99 plus shipping - In stock and ready to ship
Neuspeed Race Series Cold Air Extension Kit - $154.98 plus shipping - In stock and ready to ship
Neuspeed 100% Carbon Fiber Engine Cover - $299.99 plus shipping - In stock and ready to ship

These Parts Fit:
2005-2007 Audi A3 2.0T
2005-2007 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0T
2006-2007 Volkswagen GTI 2.0T
2005-2007 Volkswagen Passat 2.0T Manual Transmission Only

Length of Sale:
This sale will be running until the end of April!

Tax:
All Connecticut customers will be charged 6% Connecticut Sales tax.

Shipping:
All orders will be shipping via UPS. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Canada, plesae call us. You will be charged additional shipping fees.

Payment:
We accept all major credit cards and Paypal. All website orders can be done directly through our site http://www.namotorsports.net. Please just click any of the product links above to go directly to our site. Call us toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS to place your order over the phone.

Hours of Operations:
Monday - Thursday from 10AM to 7PM EST
Friday from 10AM to 5PM EST
Saturday from 10AM to 3 PM EST
Sundays we are closed

Our website http://www.namotorsports.net is always open :thumbup:

Contact Info:
Phone: 1-877-NAMOTORS
Email: nick@namotorsports.net
IM: nick@namotorsports
AIM: NickAtNamotors
MSN: NAMotorsports@msn.com
Yahoo: NickAtNamotors

Any questions, feel free to PM me or call toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS :thumbup:

jnorris

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
06 GTi, 95 Jetta
Sweet. I just now ordered the heat shield from you guys.. I thought they were working on the shield for around the filter too? I need the cold air extension but I'll wait since I don't know if it will fit with my ATP FMIC. NAMotorsports, always a good company, done business with in the past and will in the future.

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the orders guys. Those will be shipping out today. Tracking numbers will be sent this afternoon! :thumbup:

Ultimateone

Total VW Noob
How much modification do you need to make the engine cover fit?

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion
How much modification do you need to make the engine cover fit?

Well, if you want to reuse the factory engine cover, you'd have to cut off the rear most section of the cover, otherwise it will interfere with the Neuspeed pipe. However, if you do that you'll also lose the ability to remount it to the two posts, since those lie underneath the Neuspeed pipe.

jnorris

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
06 GTi, 95 Jetta
Mine just arrived today.. Hopefully, I'll be able to install it tomorrow and give a review of the fitment.

jnorris

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
06 GTi, 95 Jetta
I installed it tonight.. took all of 5 minutes. Perfect fitment, zero vibration noise, a nice product from neuspeed to accompany the excellent customer service and quick shipping from namotorsports. Plus, The sweet Reiger catalog they sent was a plus.

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion
I installed it tonight.. took all of 5 minutes. Perfect fitment, zero vibration noise, a nice product from neuspeed to accompany the excellent customer service and quick shipping from namotorsports. Plus, The sweet Reiger catalog they sent was a plus.

Glad to hear the install went well and that you're pleased with it! Let us know if you need anything from that Rieger catalog. :wink:

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
hows the sound of the neuspeed?

jnorris

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
06 GTi, 95 Jetta

b3rollind3ville

Ready to race!
i have this intake and it is awesome but im having a hard time installing the heatshield???

any1 wanna lead me in the right path

Status
Not open for further replies.