GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Got my 5K service done today. Here's some info...

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
I called a bunch of stealerships nearby to get my 5K service done, and here are the prices for the following locations:

New Century VW- their phone system is down, bitches never called back :mad:
McKenna (Norwalk) VW - $119.36 :thumbdown:
Pasadena VW - $90.95
Downtown L.A. - $59.95 :thumbup:
Timmons VW (Long Beach) - $89.95
Bozzani Motors VW - $89.95
Circle VW - $135 :eek: :bellyroll:
Pacific VW - $75

So I got mine done at Downtown LA which is only like 15 minutes from my house. I didn't need to make an appointment- I called the place and went straight to there. Not much traffic at all too. :biggrin: They told me it would take an hour or so, so I just brought my backpack/ipod/hw just incase... it only took 45 minutes or so. Great service, great price. :cool: My mileage was at about 4795.

icculus

Oval Champion
Car(s)
M
Pretty crazy how much it varries. I bet they have no problem charging whatever though as people who just got thier car will just take it back to the dealership they bought the car from.

rideroyals

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
UG MKV
thats alot of money... my dealer in dublin changed my oil at 5k for $39.99 with castrol. mobil 1 is gonna be next :]

people there are very cool even commented my drop. Asked me to come in some other time so he can give me launch control as well as 5 other TSB's radio fix etc.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
thats alot of money... my dealer in dublin changed my oil at 5k for $39.99 with castrol. mobil 1 is gonna be next :]

people there are very cool even commented my drop. Asked me to come in some other time so he can give me launch control as well as 5 other TSB's radio fix etc.

are you sure it was a full synthetic? 39.99 is very cheap for a dealer synthetic oil change.

Cloudlink04

Go Kart Champion
yeah thnx for posting the prices jackson. Even though i can get it cheaper at downtown LA i will still go to pasadena for the 1st check up just because! For the other ones i will def seek the cheapest price. BUt just want to go back to where the dream all began for me :)

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
same here jax....did you work with Jose or Dennis?

Jose :biggrin:

jackson, just out of curiosity, what oil did they use? syntec?

I think it was Castrol

yeah thnx for posting the prices jackson. Even though i can get it cheaper at downtown LA i will still go to pasadena for the 1st check up just because! For the other ones i will def seek the cheapest price. BUt just want to go back to where the dream all began for me :)

np :tongue: