GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Toxic Bird Crap

DetailZ_mkv

BoostidAzFuk
Car(s)
'07 BMP Gti
As I washed my car today, I came to notice that after drying it remained a dull (sans the shiny glitter of my usual car paint) splatter-shaped stain on my hood where bird crap earlier lay. It doesn't seem to go away, not with scrubbing or scraping....and it's quite upsetting...this along with 4 new key jobs in various spots on my car are summing up to a crappy month...any cosmetic suggestions for my BMP?:iono:

Wiely

Banned
hols shit , keyed 4 times? i say forget the bird shit and go get a gun.

If you get the key scratches fixed then the will be doing wet sanding and buffing so just tell them to buff the whole car. Or you might be able to get it out with one of the clay bar kits everyone around here likes. maybe somebody who uses them could tell you. but whats the point if your whole cars keyed? Do you have any idea who did it?

Wiely

Banned
oh word i didnt know she was a girl. detailzmkv , I recommend finding whoever it is before you get your car fixed, and giving them a vicious beating, then telling them if they ever touch your car again you'll cut their fucking tits off. then hit the paint shop.

did the bitch key it hard all the way to metal?

Icranon

Sold my GTI 4 Mustang
Car(s)
08 Mustang gt/cs
man i hear u on the keying, i get keyed like 10 times a month cause of public parking. get meguirs paint cleaner it works well to take most of em out

Mr_B

Ready to race!
Has the bird excrement just eaten through the gloss? Or has it eaten through the gloss, paint and base coat as well?

Turbo GTI

Autocross Newbie
You need to go to a good detailing shop.. Your name is details so you may or may not be a detailer.. but i have the same problems... birds keep crapping on my car and I get spots after I wash my car. The detailing shop that I go to uses a compound and it comes right now with no problems at all.. He had to try 2 different types but it worked

gatorfast

man amongst boys
I made a thread about the same thing a few months ago, sucks. My car got covered with crap after parking under a tree and some off it left marks like you describe. I tried everything but couldnt get it off.

DetailZ_mkv

BoostidAzFuk
Car(s)
'07 BMP Gti
well no, i dont own a detail shop, we have a car accessory shop though. I have somewhat of an idea of who SHE is, we work together and she gets in and out of work before I do, as I have longer hours. Shes managed to take it to the metal on my hatch, front left fender, driver door and a smaller nick on my passenger door, it looks worse now that the car is clean and it no longer blends in with the dirt that previously lay. As far as the TBC (toxic bird crap) goes, it ate through the shine not the paint or base thankfully and it may have sat there a day, two at the most.We have tried mothers & meguiars products including a huge speed polisher ball attached to a drill but the scratches are too deep :(....o well I got new rims! hopefully she wont take a key to those...because then i'll definately have to key her face :)

DetailZ_mkv

BoostidAzFuk
Car(s)
'07 BMP Gti

my camera broke, a friend just took this with his cell phone :wub:

DetailZ_mkv

BoostidAzFuk
Car(s)
'07 BMP Gti

DetailZ_mkv

BoostidAzFuk
Car(s)
'07 BMP Gti
hobo, let me finish paying the rims off first lol...i know around here they call it the toureg