GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

anyone down for this? gtg in june eibach hq

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
?? im down for making this a cool gtg not to mention it would be a cool tour and maybe a discount ? :) heheh :biggrin:
vtecvoodoo said:
Hey Guys,

We are going to throw a VW/Audi open house in June. I just wanted to check and see if a specific weekend worked best. Any input?

At our open houses we offer lunch, facility tours and just a safe place to get together. Our facility is 165,000 square feet and 90% of the product we sell in the United States is manufactured here. I will have a shift running so you can see springs being coiled and sway bars being bent.

If you have any questions or concers, feel free to shoot me a line. I could use some help organizing if anybody would like to help :beer:

Ryan @ Eibach

sounds like fun, I'm in..... gotta luv nice clean warehouse like that

Eibach Springs, Inc.
264 Mariah Circle
Corona, CA 92879

is this the HQ's address???

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
im gonna guess so they said its in corona im not sure if its their "official hq" but they did say 90% of their stuff for NA comes out of this building?

soopersogood

noob with aspiration
Car(s)
mkv gti
i am there! its about 20 min. from my house... hmmm anyone down for a caravan like at parts4vw? :thumbup:

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
*cough*

bb8892

Ready to race!
i was talking to a guy at this sushi bar lastnight... and he said that there is gonna be a bunch of Honda's rolling up there from Eagle Rock as well! we should try to gather as much VW's as possible!