GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Track Day April 20th - Streets of Willow

dug

Passed Driver's Ed
Ive signed up for a track day with Redline track events at Streets of Willow on April 20th and i just wanted to see if any fellow MKV owners are interested in joining me.

i went to the same track last year in december and it was tons of fun even though it was my first time on track. I definately learnt alot more about the cars limit and id recommend it to anyone who wants to drive fast legally and learn about your car at the same time

its basically $125 for the whole day and each group (beginner, intermediate, advanced) gets about 4-5 30min runs (more than enough for me and the car)
its well worht the money and im totally addicted

heres the website for more info
http://www.redlinetrackevents.com/event_April20.htm

i hope we can get a bunch of mkv owners to go :burnrubber:

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
if it wasnt so freakn far north i would be down

dug

Passed Driver's Ed
hey.. does 125 includes an instructor ???

125 is for the whole day, if you want instructor its another $40, he sat in my car for almost a whole session teaching me all the lines and braking points, after that i actually kept up with other faster cars haha

and its not as far as it seems, traffic going there was quite light, plus the only other big track thats closer on their calendar was california speedway but that took place in feb already..

dug

Passed Driver's Ed
alright!! if you guys plan to attend, i think it would be a good idea to sign up soon, im not sure about how the max number of participants but i would assume its 60-ish? right now theres at least 43 drivers going and spots may fill up kinda quick

bryangti

Fast as F__K
Car(s)
2006 GTI
My name is Bryan and i am pretty new to this site and actually this is my first post but just wanted to let you guys know that i signed up for this track day so hopefully i will meet some of you guys there ! by the way DUG i am from LA so maybe we could meet up somewhere in the morning and drive together if you dont mind ! 2 CW GTI driving next to each other !! now that's a kodak moment :)

bryangti

Fast as F__K
Car(s)
2006 GTI
cool ! well we should meet around 5:30 cause i guess it is a 1:30 to 2 hours drive ! this is the route i should take ! which freeway are you taking?

Attachments

• map.JPG
    map.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 171