GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Seibon OEM carbon fiber hood group buy !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarbonLTD

Ready to race!
Hey guys, as I promised I have decided to do a Seibon Golf MKV OEM shaved hood group buy. This group buy is for the first 5 Seibon OEM shaved hood orders. All group buy member will be given the chance to get a Seibon badgeless grill for an extra $200 !! Here are the prices..

Seibon OEM shaved hood - $525 shipped !!!!
Seibon OEM shaved hood and badgesless grill - $725 shipped !!!!

This is on a first come first serve basis. Once these hoods are gone, these prices will never be this low again. If you have any questions please PM me or e-mail me at Postmaster@CarbonLimited.com .

Jim

1. shmeeg (silver)

Last edited:

andrewt

Autocross Champion
i can't believe no one has jumped on this yet. what happened to all those guys that said they wanted a cf hood gb? unfortunately i'm not in the market for a hood, but this is absolutely a KILLER price.

itisagoodname

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 G37S
Dooood... Damnit... i need new tires too... which means i really should get new wheels first. But this is oh so tempting... Maybe i can just get another tire rotation and push my luck. I'll be running slicks but at least it wont be winter :-D

So the hood fits ok w/ the badge still on there or do you have to make adjustments?

CarbonLTD

Ready to race!
You will need to shave the top side of your emblem. With the emblem on there, the front edge of the hood hits not allowing the latch catch to be moved down to its proper spot. GTI trojan used a dremel.

Jim

CarbonLTD

Ready to race!
Sorry for the confusion guys, I dont need all 5 orders before the hoods are shipped. This is for the first five orders, period. Once you are added to the list, a payment will be needed and your hood will be shipped. Thanks !
Jim

shmeeg

monkey with a hand cannon
Car(s)
07 RS GTI
dammit. back to square 1. ill just order mine in june then get it in august when i get out to cali.

Status
Not open for further replies.