GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New GTI Comercial?

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
i saw a comercial for the gti that i have never seen before today... it had a line that had a start and finish then it had a picture of a guy drinking something move from start to finish... then it said wow he is fast or something then it showed the gti and said and so is this... have yall seen this one yet and is there any way we can get it on the fourm

rica_roel

Rally Car Newbie
zerogt86 said:
the only new commercial i saw was for the jetta, where it gets t-boned by some SUV and then VW talks about how safe there cars are because of side impact airbags.

Yesterday I saw that one looking at 24 at fox¡¡¡¡

Kowsk

Ready to race!
yea i saw the milk one while watching adult swim. its a really short commercial but kinda funny

The jetta commercial came on last night while i was watching TV and just when the jetta runs into the SUV my boy friend said "oh sh*t". just after that, the guy in the commercial says "oh ---" then gets cut off. it was funny to me because i had seen the commercial and he hadn't. it was just random that what he said is what the guy was going to say.

marx92x

Autocross Newbie
The GTI commercial you're talking about is ONLY on AdultSwim (the cartoon network at night). They've done special spots like that before for Scion and Ipod too.