GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Good place for alignment around OC?

stevezor

Ready to race!
I just got my new wheels put on and I still havent done an alignment since I lowered the car (3 weeks ago?) because I didn't think it was worth it since I was going to change out the stockers soon. I'm calling around to all the "regular" places like Pep Boys, Just Tires, etc and no one seems to be able to do an alignment on the car. Only place I can think of is EF1 but there pretty far...anyone know anywhere closer to north OC?

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
i got mine done at the dealer for 70 bucks

stevezor

Ready to race!
Which one, Commonwealth? Last time I took my car there, they wouldn't touch it because the service manager said it was "heavily modified" :bs: (intake, resonator delete.) Do you think they would make a big deal about the car being lowered?

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
i had mine done at capo, but it shouldnt matter an alignment is an alignment...

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
King's Tire & Wheel fool! :tongue: DUH... excellent price and great service with computer alignment. Groups of cars go in on the weekends for track setups. :thumbsup: Nice wheels Steve, good seeing you and your car.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
he's in oc not ghetto ass compton where u live

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
it's not by where I live, it's by DTM... pecox... :mad: and I know he's in OC

stevezor

Ready to race!
Oh yeah! totally forgot about Kings. Looks like I'm gonna be late to work (again) tomorrow. I swear this car will be the end of me. Puts me in debt, so I ask for more hours, more hours = more money, which = more parts, which = more time I need to take off during weekdays to get shit done, which = more debt. It's a vicious cycle.