GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Evo X

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
So yeah, I was in Tucson today and i saw a MITSUBISHI EVO X!!!!! I didn't even know they were out yet! There is no doubt that this was an EVO X, i was right next to it at a light. Looked awsome, although it was the most bland color of white.

Also saw a Skyline blow past me in the other direction on I-10. 1st time i have seen one of those:eek:

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
Well this was definitely it....it is possible it was for a photoshoot.

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
The last one that was made. not the new concept one

mrchoung

Hehhhhhhhhhhhhhh
First time seeing a skyline??? dang.. there's this old japanese man who lives in my neighborhood who owns a blue R34 and a silver R33.. I also saw another R34 in Torrance, CA.. I usually see the silver R33 around alot though... rich people!! :cry:

Jsmitty

5 meters spread, no sound
There is a R34 GTS from a couple of mags running around here. Used to see a couple others from mags running around near Seattle. My dad sees em everyday on base.

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
^^^Yeah it looked just like that but with a stock wing, and it was white.

R34, or R35 Skyline GT 350 (G35)

I don't know which one...sorry. i don't know the skylines all that well, i just know what they look like lol

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
damn the evo x looks nice...dont like the wing but lol...........ohhhh man down here in oz Skyline are all you c...they shit me hard now lol

Raphael

SKEET! SKEET! SKEET!
Car(s)
2011 Evolution X
its probaly not a evo x but the new lancers did come out so you must have confused it for the evo x but i also did see the new lancers out

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
It wasn't an Evo X, it was just a new Lancer.

x2 got one in orlando to i see it everyday when i drive to work. its not an evo x cause those arent out till like 08-09 right