GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BSH Street & Strip; Phoenix Az

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
Hello Southwest forum! My name is Phillip and my company is called BSH Street & Strip. By now Ive had the privilige of meeting and working with a lot you but for those of you who Ive yet to meet this is an introduction to the company.

Although the company is new in name, my partner's Chuck, Ronnie and I have been involved with VW's and Audi's for the last eight years.

In order to be more then just another company promoting "lowest prices" and "best customer service", which is a given in order to stay in business, we have developed a business mission thats purpose is to keep the customer in mind in every decision we make. You can view it Here

We are not just another website with every part under the sun listed. We only deal with manufacturers who share our standards of quality and value.These standards are based off of real life experience on both the track and the daily grind of life. We do our best to keep stock of all these manufacturers so we can cater to both your needs and your time schedule. We also do installs so we are first hand experienced with the products we sell.

Aside from sales and installation we are a fully equipped machine and fabrication shop. On site we offer mill, lathe, sand blasting, tig & mig welding, engine building, exhaust expanding, roll cage fabrication, custom intercooler piping and just about anything else you can dream up. Fabrication and engine building is done by Chuck Whitney formerly of Mode. If your unfamiliar with Mode, think about the fastest Porsche you ever heard of, then make it a bit faster.

We carry:
Autotech, Autometer, ATP, AWE, Eibach, Eurojet, Evoms, Forge, Garrett, Greddy, H&R, Koni, NEUSPEED, New South, Recaro, Revo, Snow Performance, Tial, and we also do OEM parts too.

I'll be making a local sale thread to keep you guys updated on parts and services we have going on. I'll do my best not to spam.

My name is Phillip, my job is to serve you, please let me know how my job is needed to you.

Our shop is located in the Scottsdale Airpark. The address is
7835 E Gelding Suite E & F- Rear
Scottsdale, Az 85260

602-606-7973
phil@bshftw.com or Autothuse on AIM
ronnie@bshftw.com Ronnie@BSHFTW on AIM

And to leave off here are a few picturs of jobs we have done.

3" Round to 3" Rectangle to 4" Round inlet with provisions for all emissions components and a port for DV recirculation.

Wastegate Recirculation with Double Slip Joint

Special Ordered Ultra tight CLR Bend used for recirc

Downpipe View

Pre Throttle Charge Pipe with dual methanol injection bungs

Internal View

Passenger side view of finished product

Drivers side view

Twin Divertor Valves and Y Merge Pipe

The V-Twin

And the car: We installed a ton of components on this car ranging from full suspension to torque mounts and a host of performance upgrades!

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
R

Ronnie@BSH

Hello Golf MKVers,

I am the other half of BSH. Phil pretty much nailed it on the head so I will just say hi. I look forward to doing business with you all

918hare

Go Kart Champion
Good luck to you guys and your business adventure.....to bad you had to bring over some of the SW Vortex goons to post in your thread. J/K

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
Good luck to you guys and your business adventure.....to bad you had to bring over some of the SW Vortex goons to post in your thread. J/K

Well how else are the people we pay to say nice things about us going to prove their worth?? :eek:

Team Freddy

We are now officially sponsors on this site!

Cool.

On a serious note I had my Neuspeed Rear Sway bar and Poly Eurathane Trans. insert ordered by these guys and everything was perfect, Price shipping and Install.

Good stuff guys.

Next on the list is Water Meth I think.... :thumbsup:

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
We just got a couple of sets of Koni adjustable shocks, neuspeed sport springs, axle bolts, NewSouth gauge pods with perfect match lighting and a few other goodies here in stock! We also just got a new batch of Revo credits for those looking to get chipped!

On Friday we installed a set of Neuspeed springs on a locals car and they looked great!