GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Less Than 30 Days To HotWaterBlast... Who will be there?

andrewt

Autocross Champion
i'll be there. whether or not i show the car depends on if i get the motivation to detail my car the day before. :thumbup:

andrewt

Autocross Champion
I'll be there. Don't think I will show my car since there isn't much done to it.

its ok, i showed last year with a basically stock car, and i haven't made too much progress with it in the past year either. i see the registration fee as a good excuse to get a nice parking space, talk to people curious about my car, and help a charity in the process.

alf, where's the party at?

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
its at Jason's house, you know... the dude that won last year. *sigh*

im not a fan of the guy, but ive gotten to know him a little better, he's not that bad of a guy, he's just really confident in his car. he even said he lets himself get the best of him.

andrewt

Autocross Champion
was that the guy with the MkIV GTI with unmatched engine bay paint and a hatch sub setup with huge gaps between the fiberglass and the hatch? i won't even lie, he had the most complete car there...no other car there had custom paint, body mods, AND a full system. it just wasn't a very polished car. i don't know what else he's done since then.

mach5

you are next
its ok, i showed last year with a basically stock car, and i haven't made too much progress with it in the past year either. i see the registration fee as a good excuse to get a nice parking space, talk to people curious about my car, and help a charity in the process.

alf, where's the party at?

Hmm, I guess I can show mine in that case. My friend with a MKIV says I should, he loves it.

lol, he actually tried to pretend like it was his at a party once, was talking all about it to some guy, even pulled out his key to help prove it's his.

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
Ok guys, me and a couple of friends will be cruising out to Houston Saturday afternoon, if anybody wants to meet up for a dinner and couple of beers, Alf has my cell number. Also if anybody needs vag-com tricks, hit me up, i will be available fre of charge, uhhhhh, a soda only.

AlowisiousGTI

Ready to race!
Hey guys, I'll be going along with a few of my other friends. We are Caravaning down from Ft. Smith, AR. gonna be a long ass drive! One of the guys drives a Jetta VRT, and the other guy drives a Getta VR6. Anyways, we are supposed to get there around 12 on saturday, and we're planning on meeting a bunch of people at some GTG down there. We are staying at the Motel 6 close to the park. I could us a Vag-com if your offer still stands ABT, I'll buy you a beer/soda/vodka, whatever your taste. If you guys wanna meet up at the show or afterwards let me know, i'll give somebody my cell # so we can get it all straightened out. All three of us are putting our cars in the show.. ya pretty much for parking also.. lol This is a pic of one of the cars we are bringing down.

Looking forward to meeting you guys. Take it easy.