GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoCal Meets Vegas is now WüsteFest!

Pure Euro

Ready to race!

Pure Euro Presents: WüsteFest

I just wanted to let everyone know we are still here and nailing down the final stages of planning... I plan to release ALL the information ASAP but I don't want to do it in pieces... Once everything is confirmed 100% I will put up a thread and possibly a website with all of the information and everyone can begin making their reservations, etc...

Due to the overwhelming response from people ALL OVER the Western US, we have decided to cater to a larger audience than SoCal... thus, WüsteFest was born. What is WüsteFest? Wüste is German for Desert.... you do the math.

What we know for sure:
- The date. Check-in will be through-out the day on Friday, June 22nd and check-out will be on Sunday, June 24th. Everybody has the option to get there and leave whenever they'd like, but the group-rate will only apply for the nights of the 22nd and 23rd.

- The Hotel. We have a confirmed rate of $79.99 per night at Imperial Palace. After taxes, this is just under $90. Imperial Palace is located directly in the heart of the strip and is an easy walk to basically any hotel on the strip. You must be 21 to check in to a room. Period, end of story, no exceptions. I did everything I can to work around this, but the fact is that anywhere in Las Vegas (and even places at Stateline) require a person at least 21 years old to check in to a room. What does this mean? This means that if you're under 21, you will not be able to put the room in your name/check in without someone 21 or older. Our solution, either a) Room with someone 21 or older or b) find someone 21 or older that is willing to put your room in their name and you pay them for the room. If we all work together, we can make this happen. Anyone that can truly not find a solution, PM me and I'll see what we can do. These room rates are based on no more than 2 people in the room. I am going to say to do your best to not put more than 2 people in a room... The rates are cheap enough that split between two people, it is less than $100 for the weekend. If there is a problem and there are more than 2 people staying in your room, you could potentially be asked to leave (I HIGHLY doubt this would happen, but I certainly don't want to find out.) More information for reservations will follow...

- EuroTuner sponsored cruise from SoCal to Vegas... Eurotuner will be there with some stickers, shirt, etc and to potentially do the first part of the coverage of the event... The EuroTuner caravan will meet around 8pm at a location near the 210/15 interchange.. We will cruise through the night to avoid rush-hour friday traffic and heat through the desert... Stay tuned for more information....

- The basic schedule looks like this (all things tentative):

Friday is the roll-in day. We have people coming from all over Cali, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, and Nevada for the event, so people will be arriving at different times.... The reservation for the rooms will be in your names, so show up whenever you'd like. I'm sure most people will be coming in from cruises for different locations, and I'm looking for something laid-back to do Friday night as people arrive.

Saturday: We will be doing a cruise through the Valley of Fire. Valley of Fire is about 45 minutes off the strip, and we will all meet at a set location to caravan out there. Once there, we will drive through the park and have a BBQ at the group site... We will then drive back together to the strip. We will travel the strip together at this point... Imagine 60-100 European cars cruising down The Strip together... it will be quite an impressive site. I am then looking for something for the group to do Saturday night (something easy-going early in the evening... like GameWorks so that way anyone that wants to "go party" can do so...).

Sunday: This is "the day". We will be having a GTG/Show and Shine at a location (which will be announced with the finalized information). BBQ, music, cars, etc... Everything you'd expect and hope for. We should get a good showing from Audi, Volkswagen, BMW, Porsche, Mercedes, and Mini, so it should be an awesome day.

START GETTING EXCITED AND START MAKING YOUR PLANS TO BE THERE. This is going on 100% and it will be a weekend to be remembered. I am doing everything I can, with the help of a few generous sponsors, to keep the cost of the event as low as humanly possible. Hotel, gas, and SOME food (a couple of our meals will be sponsored...)

GOLfAh

V/ IsLaNd bOi V/
Wow cool dude. Im down and looking foward for all those dubs and exoticas crusing the strip and that show. THAT WOULD BE DOPE!!!! Hope everything go smooth throughout the plans.

eddmkv

RIDE TILL I DIE
this is going to be sick, cruisin the strip!! so where will show be at, somewhere by the strip of what? make sure to give out info as it gets closer, this should be hella fun!!

Loudener

The VW was 3 cars ago...
Car(s)
2010 Mini Cooper S
I'm there with with my DV burpin'! Sounds like goodtimes. And x2 for the being local to Vegas... :D