GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tampa Bay MKV's...

TurboGTI

Ready to race!
...How many of you out there??? I live near Clearwater.

Anterrabae

Banned
...How many of you out there??? I live near Clearwater.

you aren't the person that rooster and i ran into on the way to sarasota are you?

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
one tipical of georgians

phatcollegeguy

I heard Tampa is one of the cities with the most car theft/vandalism problems. Would you guys agree based on experience? If so, how do you keep your MKV safe?:confused:

GTI_GRL

Passed Driver's Ed
Gibsonton/Riverview (its near Brandon) checkin' in!!

I'll also rep for Land O Lakes, since I go out there every wk to visit my mom.

GTI_GRL

Passed Driver's Ed
I heard Tampa is one of the cities with the most car theft/vandalism problems. Would you guys agree based on experience? If so, how do you keep your MKV safe?:confused:

been here practically all my life and my cars arent garaged (yes that sucks)...i have never had any theft/vandalism. x-ing fingers (dont want to jinx myself). I dont even have an alarm on my car, just the factory one. on my previous cars i had the viper alarm but i didnt see any benefit from it.

Qban Rascal

Ready to race!

i just had my 2000 SI stolen a month ago.they found it in a garage of a vacant house with no motor and wheels stolen slammed on the rotors. previously i had an attempted car jack on my 95 SI which i reversed it and beat the shit out of him. he looked like he was on crack