GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Roster for willmington meet

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
sorry dont think i will make it, but expect with in the next 3 months for there to be another that i might set up just get a good location that can handle 40+ cars.

murcielagoGTR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
91 GTI
:iono: my buddy i was gonna ride w/ couldnt get out of work, so i think im out too:frown: .. shmeeg is going, i sent him a pm trying to hitch a ride but no response. i think there were 2 or 3 otheres that were gonna go:iono: i shoulda known this would happen... im the worst at organizing stuff like this. sux bec i busted my ass all wk getting all the approvals etc... worked out, so i dont kno wat to say other then if it aint far 4 ya, go out there and if were there then its on if not its off sorry outta my hands

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
well i changed my mind again just picked up my new valintine 1 so i will drive down. some one pm thier cell number and we will meet up down there. my cell is 954 261 4641, i will check back with in the hour and again in the morning

shmeeg

monkey with a hand cannon
Car(s)
07 RS GTI
im still goin, im just waitin to see if i have to pick up GTR, so if he calls me this mornin we'll be down, just a lil late maybe.

Bcruzin

Der Teuful Hunde
Car(s)
06 Candy White 6 spd
Check this..

Sat the 5th in Wilmington

Ok can we finalize this please.. I need something to look forward to this week.

Here's my ideas: 2pm Saturday Top Floor of the Parking Deck, found here
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...0936439811262.0000011249e3b8b22f6bf&z=17&om=1

Yea I'm a nerd.
From there we chill til 5, then head to either Fire Belly or somewhere else on Front Street. Plenty of places to choose from. After that, tear up the town

If you like this plan get this message out to other places on this forum and other forums.

Questions, Call me @ 910 545 2422

Post up if you will be there