GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Advertised Price $19,491

PoolShark5

Passed Driver's Ed
I saw an advertised price for a new GTI, manual, with moon roof for $19,491 (MSRP $22,605) in Providence, RI. It sounds like a steal to me.

I'm really in the market for the DSG with moonroof (package 1?) What is a reasonable offer to make, considering this advertised price?

ewoo

Rally Car Newbie
That price probably only applies for that one they have on the lot. Most dealers will stick to the advertised price just for that one unit (to attract folks into the lot).

I doubt they'll even come close if you ask for another configuration--especially if they have to trade with another dealer for it.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
PoolShark5 said:
I saw an advertised price for a new GTI, manual, with moon roof for $19,491 (MSRP $22,605) in Providence, RI. It sounds like a steal to me.

I'm really in the market for the DSG with moonroof (package 1?) What is a reasonable offer to make, considering this advertised price?

was there a picture of it in the advertisement? remember that there are some MkIV 2006 models out there that dealers are trying to dump...it could be an old GTI. If not and it is that one specific vin # ...then get your arse over there at buy it!