GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurojet FMIC

altezza3363

Ready to race!
Bought the bigger FMIC today, thinking to put it on by my own hands and got some questions here:
First, it's an OEM fitment Eurojet intercooler.
Do I have to remove the radiator to reach the intercooler like APR do in their instruction? I have jack stands, bits needed to remove bumper and some basic tools, but any special tools like super long extender are needed and will make the work easier?
Thanks.

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
from my understanding the EJ FMIC isn't exactly as advertised on the fit if you get a pre stasis one. So if its used you know why now. If its a post stasis buy out model let us know how the fit is

hobbes

Ready to race!
The install is exactly like the one for the APR or S3 intercooler. You do need to remove the radiator support mount to install it.

All you need is a torx bit set and some sockets. A short socket extension will be helpful too. GL.

altezza3363

Ready to race!
The install is exactly like the one for the APR or S3 intercooler. You do need to remove the radiator support mount to install it.

All you need is a torx bit set and some sockets. A short socket extension will be helpful too. GL.

Thanks for the information:thumbsup:
How long it took to install yours?

hobbes

Ready to race!
Took me 6 hours. I was going REALLY slow since it was my first time tackling it. I also took some long breaks lol.

altezza3363

Ready to race!
Put it on today, CRAP it took me a whole day(8am~12pm), and yet, Engine light and Steering wheel light on, boost gauge keep showing 0 and little shocking while idle. I noticed a harness hasn't connected but I have no idea where it should connect to, it's behind the driver side bumper, tape with the fog light harness and side marker light bulb.
Need some helps.