GOLFMKV

NAMotorsports GTG | Saturday May 12th

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion

NAMotorsports R32 GTG - 2006

NAMotorsports R32 GTG - 2006

North American Motorsports GTG

What:
We would like to start off our 2007 get togethers with a general get together for all European makes and models. This will be an opportunity to spend some time with other dubbers, as well as other European car enthusiasts. As always, the atmosphere will be very relaxed (and tranquil since our showroom is set back from the main stretch). In the past we've found that those who attend really enjoy how relaxing our location and the atmosphere is. Along with the opportunity to show off your ride we will also offer:

- Food & Drinks
- Showroom open for questions and/or purchases
- ** 10% off REVO programs and no labor charge!
- ** No labor charge on Neuspeed flashes (excl. 2.0T which is half off labor)
- All Neuspeed products on sale
- All Rieger products on sale
- In stock Forge items on sale
- In stock NewSouth items on sale
- Specials on KONI suspension products!

**If you would like to get a REVO or Neuspeed flash during the GTG, please notify us so that we can add you to the lists below. Once these slots are full, you may not be able to get a flash. We will require you to provide us with payment details to be added to the list to ensure that people are not taking up the limited space for the day. Call us at 1-877-626-6867 to reserve your slot.

When:
Saturday May 12th 2007
10AM-4PM

Where:
Our Vernon Showroom located at:
40 Hockanum Blvd.
Vernon, CT 06066

Map To This Location

Our Version of Directions

For those of you who have not visited our showroom, we have a 6000 sq.ft. facility which houses a 1000 sq.ft showroom, our offices, warehouse, and bay.

Who's Invited?:
Everyone! We would like to welcome anyone with a European car to attend this get together. As our first get together of the year we are not discriminating (among European cars anyway). So, tell all your friends with Audis, BMWs, VWs or whatever other European car they might have!

RSVP:
We would like to get a little idea of how many people to expect (otherwise we might run out of food!). So, if you plan to attend please reply to this thread indicating so. Also, let us know if you have invited some friends to join you. The last thing we want is an angry mob of hungry people!!

We hope to see a decent turnout, which is why we have provided so much time to plan. We've also tried to avoid as many conflicting shows in the area as we could. BUT... if we missed a big one (i.e. there's no way I'm going to NAM over this particular show), please kindly inform us. We also welcome any comments, questions, or ideas you might have.

FLASH TUNING SIGN UP LIST:

REVO Flash Tuning List:
10:00 -
10:30 -
11:00 - Gary H
11:30 -
12:00 -
12:30 - GTP820CT (Vortex)
1:00 -
1:30 -
2:00 -
2:30 -
3:00 -
3:30 -

NEUSPEED Flash Tuning List:
10:00 -
10:30 -
11:00 -
11:30 -
12:00 -
12:30 -
1:00 -
1:30 -
2:00 -
2:30 -
3:00 -
3:30 -

Looking forward to seeing a lot of you there!!

Last edited:

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion
Whats the pricing on flashes that day?

We have updated the original post to reflect the specials we will be offering for the GTG. Below are the specials we will be offering.

For those of you considering getting a REVO or Neuspeed program, this will be a great opportunity to save money. Save $100 on a REVO flash (1.8T and 2.0T).

- Food & Drinks
- Showroom open for questions and/or purchases
- ** 10% off REVO programs and no labor charge!
- ** No labor charge on Neuspeed flashes (excl. 2.0T which is half off labor)
- All Neuspeed products on sale
- All Rieger products on sale
- In stock Forge items on sale
- In stock NewSouth items on sale
- Specials on KONI suspension products!

If you would like to get a REVO or Neuspeed flash, please contact us at 1-877-626-6867 to be added to the list in the original post. You must provide us with payment information when you sign up to ensure we do not waste space on the list.

We look forward to seeing you all there!! :thumbup:

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion
Alright... we're about a week and a half away from the GTG. Based on feedback from forums and word of mouth it looks like we're going to have a pretty good turnout.

If you are interested in getting a Neuspeed or REVO flash, we strongly urge you to call in and get on the list prior to May 12th. This will help us to move smoothly along during the day, as opposed to trying to sort people out that day.

If anyone has questions or concerns please let me know. We look forward to seeing everyone soon! :thumbup:

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
:biggrin:

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion
What a shame. I won't be up that way until the 2nd weekend in June. Heck, I'll stop by anyways and maybe get something.

Sounds good, we hope to see you soon!

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion
Only a few days left until the GTG! :thumbup:

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion
It looks like great weather for tomorrow's GTG, mostly sunny and 72, so we hope to see everyone there!

Just a quick reminder that we ask everyone to please drive respectfully when in our industrial complex. We hope to have future GTG's but in order to do this we need to keep our landlord and his other tenants happy. We thank everyone in advance for your cooperation and we are looking forward to a great day tomorrow! :thumbup:

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion
I just wanted to thank everyone for coming to the GTG. We had a great turnout (I'm gonna estimate at least 70 cars) and perfect weather. I hope everyone had a good time. I know we did, and we enjoyed seeing and talking to a lot of you.

For those of you who couldn't make it, hopefully we can see you at another GTG soon. Keep your eyes out for more NAM GTGs later on in the year!! :thumbup: