GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Group Paint (Buy)

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
UPDATE: TOO MUCH HASSLE AND PITA, NOT HAPPENING ANYMORE

if you want a good deal just goto http://www.mobworks.com they offered me a great deal on painting my r32 side skirts and install

OK below i started a paint thread talking about me wanted to get stuff painted. im thinking wet works since their close to my house and it came to my attention why not try a group paint like a group buy maybe get a discount off paiting if we can gurantee X amount of people getting certain things painted? would anyone be interested?:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Thanks for including me buddy :cry: j/k girl. I'm in of course, since I discussed this with you over AIM. :tongue:

h82bslo

Autocross Newbie
sounds good depending on how much it will be. i am looking to get my side skirts and rear bumper painted.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
ill call them ask tomorrow during my lunch break. i just wanna get a few for how many i can "bring" obviously the more the better anyone else/

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
well i got cw, jax0r has bmp...

redmarkv

TR MkV
if the price is right im definitely in. ive been wanting to get my sideskirt n bumper painted too *thumbup* let us know man. thanks for checking

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
np, hopefully ill have some info tomorrow

boaz

Go Kart Champion
i have connections to a shop in el monte, forgot the name i posted the info somewhere, if absoluteczech's place dont go down lemme know kids!!

they did widebody for our car before.

SoCalComatose

Booyahkasha Respekt!
Car(s)
2004 R32
I may be in for side-skirts (CW), upper rear bumper (CW, leaving lower apron black), and a Votex front valance (upper CW, lower black)...if the price is right of course. Also I have a few door dings and some bad chips I wouldn't mind touched-up.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
OK i spoke with wetworks, the 2 owners, husband and wife and they seem pretty nice. But in order to get a "group discount" we have do a few things.

1st thing is. We ALL HAVE TO GO DOWN TOGETHER. basically they want a gurantee of X amount of people not just oh joe blow is gonna come by and never show up.

2nd is the will be a deposit required, obviously it will vary depending on what you need done.

3rd is is the part being painted new/used on the car, will you have them remove it will u leave your car or leave the piece getting painted their. and what pieces, bumper,valence...etc

so thats pretty much what they need, so if everyone can write up a mini detailed list and confirm they really do wanna do this and we can set up a date to goto wetworks and possibly get a good discount from them!

btw if this is too much of a hassle be up front about it..dont confirm if your not 110% sure. otherwise ill just get this shit done myself and not waste my time.
thanks

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Can you get them to give us a ballpark amount girl? :tongue: I wouldn't mind dropping off the car, but um, they can't possibly have all of us drop off our cars... why not schedule us individually?

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
Confirmed list

1. Absoluteczech
Rear GTI Valence, Rub Strips. will be bringing the pieces individually (not attached to the car)