GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

waterfest -- what's there?

peterrabbit

ima eat yo family
alright... so i'm trying to deside if i should do the drive in sept for the waterfest. my question is... are there vendors selling parts and supplies at the fest? at discounted prices?

if there are ... i might be worth it for me to drive 12 hours.

anyone?

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
waterfest or H2O? i thought H2O was in sept

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
waterfest is in NJ and its usually in the middle of July...H20 is in september i believe. Waterfest is a great experience...there are lots of vendors selling shit...i dunno about it being at discounted prices, but its a lot of fun to go.

peterrabbit

ima eat yo family
sorry. got them mixed up. but since we're talking about both... let's discuss both. :D

so there are vendors. nice. discount or not... i'm happy since there's no shipping charges.

VWgirl

Passed Driver's Ed
We're making the trip down to Waterfest for the first time this year. It's been about 6 years since we wanted to go but it always creepd up too fast. Next year we'll go to H2O. We'll be looking for some parts too depending on the price.

erick.s

Autocross Champion
I've been going to Waterfest since 1997 and in that time I've only missed one or two. It's a good show, but it's getting too big. Too many people, too many vendors (which some would say is a good thing), and almost always disgustingly hot. Admission keeps going up too - I think it was $20 per person last year just to spectate.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
I've been going to Waterfest since 1997 and in that time I've only missed one or two. It's a good show, but it's getting too big. Too many people, too many vendors (which some would say is a good thing), and almost always disgustingly hot. Admission keeps going up too - I think it was $20 per person last year just to spectate.

that is the one bad thing...up until a few years ago they charged by the car load i believe...but now its kinda pricey, but i guess if you're traveling 500+ miles to see it, 20 bucks isnt really a big deal.

I can't wait for Englishtown, I just hope I can hold out that long for my APR flash!

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
gti
im ganna try to get to both, but at least go to h20 sinse its only like a 5hr max drive. i want to have someone to caravan up there, anyone close want to?