GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**South Florida**

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
South Florida peeps

So all of u people from south florida...where exactly do u all live?

im born and raised in South florida(broward) and just recently moved up to Georgia....but ill be back home for a week or so....is there any place where just VW's hang out?...i know all the normal street race places but im just looking for a VW hang out

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
well im in Miami FL and im also looking for some VW hang out's here...

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
Cmon you south florida guys need to wake up! We need to start up some meetings up in here fast :evil:

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
haha...i made a post about this a couple weeks back....i was down at home(sunrise) for a couple weeks and i wanted to chill with some other GTI owners...but no one ever spoke up

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
i'm in orlando and i would make a weekend out of going down there if we had somewhere and sometime to all get together

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
we could make a time and place.. i see enough people posting here but they're all dead beats

Cronic

Passed Driver's Ed
Palm Beach, Broward, Dade Mk5's Holla!!!

Sup guys so o-town has a post i figured id start one for us guys in the deep south. We should get some kind of GTG set up down here for us :thumbup:

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
hey as being a former broward resident(sunrise)...there are some south florida dubbers in here....but u should check out the southeast forum on the Vortex...lots of south floridians there...plus they have a ton of meets during the week...one is in pemboke pines and the other is in boca or margate or somewhere up north..lol

BTW here is the link to the southeast forums:South East Forums

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
im in Miami, but im down to meet up anywhere in broward

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
the farthest i'll drive for a meet is west palm. im sorry but to drive 4 hours to a meet then 4 hours back home is just not my thing. besides i know theres enough dub's here in Miami