GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

...GTI bonnet bra?!?

NICHOLIS

Dub4eva
Car(s)
VW GOLF 5
Where can i get a "bonnet bra" ..its a cover that slides over the front of the bonnet to prevent stone chips?

grasshopper

Frankie Says Reflex
Car(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
ECS Tuning carries it: ES#6830

Jojo

Car(s)
MK5 GTi and MK2 GTi
So Nic, I see u going for a true unique look:clap:
So did u receive the GTI Breakfast pics or did u see it on the VW Club of SA Forum??

Rabbit222

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3
With shipping and customs, it could work out close to R2600-R3000...its by no means cheap. WHen I bought this Car bra last year, I asked the guys on the VW club site if anybody would be keen and everybody told me how crappy it would look , so I just ordered 1 for myself....

www.vwclub.co.za

junker

You get an 'F'!
Car(s)
MkV GTI FSI
I ordered one from ecs tuning today so I'll put up pics for that when it goes up. I'm doing a ridiculous commute for 2 more months and I'm tired of seeing rocks bouncing into my front. Maybe when I'm not commuting I'll take it off.

I heard it was important to keep your car clean though, because movement of the bra and grit can scratch the paint.

Junker

CV_Soccer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV
I prefer to think of it as a front end cover or a JS because my GTI is not a girly car. I got mine from the dealer several months ago but it took several weeks of being a pest for them to get it in stock.

CalgaryPilot

Hood deflector for GTI?

Here in Alberta we get no end of stone chips all through the winter (Oct-Apr)particularly on local highways. I have a hood deflector on my SUV which does a good job of protecting the hood and windshield from inbound rocks. I realise it may not be the height of good fashion sense on a GTI, but it may save early damage that will ruin the look of the car. Has anyone seen a GTI with a hood deflector? Are they available?

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
I've never seen a hood deflector on a GTi or even one sold to fit a GTI. You may be able to find a universal deflector of some sorts and retro-fit it.

Yoshi22

Passed Driver's Ed
The pic above of the red gti with the black bra that he baght in VW, is that the same bra that they are selling on ecs tuning? The item number is ES#6830
Thanks

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'07 GTI, '97 YZF600R
3M clear bra FTW...:thumbup:

Sorry but those leather(or vinyl) one never look on any car...:barf:

Yoshi22

Passed Driver's Ed
I don't want to have a bra on the car everyday, I just want it for long trips... Does anyone know if the red gti above has the same bra that i would get in ecstuning.com???
3M clear bra FTW...:thumbup:

Sorry but those leather(or vinyl) one never look on any car...:barf:

Last edited: