Rieger Complete Body Kits on Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion

MKV Rieger Complete Body Kits On Sale at North American Motorsports

MKV GTI Complete Rieger Body Kits

Rieger Complete Body Kit for MKV VW GTI (U.S. Spec Kit) - $999.98 + Shipping
Rieger Complete Body Kit w/Infinity Sideskirts for MKV VW GTI (U.S. Spec Kit) - $849.98 + Shipping

MKV Rabbit & GTI Complete Rieger Kits w/ Front Bumpers

Rieger Complete Body Kit w/o Front Gills for MKV VW GTI & Rabbit - $1199.98 + Shipping
Rieger Complete Body Kit w/ Top & Bottom Gills for MKV VW GTI & Rabbit - $1199.98 + Shipping

NOTE: Above are some of the complete body kits we currently have available on our website. If you would like a combination that you do not see above, simply contact us and we can put together a price for you.

We also stock most Rieger kits in our Vernon, CT location. If you are in the local area, you are welcome to pick up the kit to save yourself shipping!

TAX: A 6% Sales Tax will be applied to all orders billed or shipped to a Connecticut address.

HOW TO ORDER: All orders can be processed directly through our website by following the links above. We accept VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, and Paypal through our secure server. If you would like to pay with a money order, you may do so by checking out through our website, and clicking the 'Pay With Money Order' button.

QUESTIONS: If you have any questions please reply to this post, email us, call us, or IM us using one of the methods below.

Email: sales@namotorsports.net

IM:
AOL Instant Messenger - NAMtrsprts
Yahoo Messenger - NAMtrsprts
MSN Messenger - sales@namotorsports.net

Phone: 1-877-NAMOTORS (626-6867)
Monday thru Thursday - 10AM - 7PM EST
Fridays - 10AM - 5PM EST
Saturdays – 10AM – 3PM EST

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion
These kits are still on sale... as well as all individual Rieger pieces. Good through the month of April!! :thumbup:

Sobriquet

Car(s)
Blue R32
i really wish u would offer this kit, with a dual exhaust insted of quad. not everyone has the money to spend another 1200 dollars on a quaddie. also, do you guys paint kits? offer them painted at a decent price and id be the first in line....

GTIMacV

Unrated
i really wish u would offer this kit, with a dual exhaust insted of quad. not everyone has the money to spend another 1200 dollars on a quaddie. also, do you guys paint kits? offer them painted at a decent price and id be the first in line....

I agree. I love the sound of my stock system. I don't want and I can't afford to change it.

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion

Well, you don't HAVE to use the Rieger rear apron. We also sell the Caractere and Oettinger rear aprons which are made to work with your factory exhaust. If you wanted to mix and match that isn't a problem. We could work something out. Unfortunately Rieger doesn't appear to have any interest in making an apron for the factory exhaust. That, of course, is completely out of our control.

We don't offer them painted for a few reasons. One is that they can easily become scratched during shipping, and also that it isn't always a good idea to paint something based only on the factory paint code. There are variations between cars and even the plastic bumper on your car is likely a slightly different shade than the metal (since they are painted in two different factories) so its always best to have the car on hand to get a perfect match.

If you have any other questions let us know. Thanks.

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.