GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

For those looking for mechnical shops in South OC, Checkout Import Specialties!

GTI DSG

Ready to race!
I got my car back on Wednesday after installing RK and I had already lowered my car with KW v2s 2 months ago. Then I realize the car is basically 1-inche off the ground. :iono:

I know I have the wrench to adjust coilovers but I had no idea how to do it properly. So I called Autotech (wondering if they can help) and they referred me to IMPORT SPECIALITIES in Mission Viejo. I live in South OC for 6 years now and never knew that there are shops that can do aftermarket stuff in "South OC!" :mad:

I know VW Specialities and others but they're at least 25-40 miles north of Laguna, MV, SJC, San Clemente etc.

Anyways a big :thumbsup: for Carl at IMPORT SPECIALITIES!

He is very honest and actually took the time to expalin to me on how to adjust my coilover in the future. He also knew I had to go to work so he helped me out first even though he is backed up a bit already.

Just thought to give a plug for some honest dude, they can definitely do mechanical installations and Carl is thinking of expanding into even doing chip-tuning + VAG so give him a call!

25651 Taladro Cir # C
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
:w00t: (949) 770-125

redmarkv

TR MkV
ok i need my tr to look like that! that looks awesome man, and damn low! haha.

GTI DSG

Ready to race!
Guys,
I can't say enough good things about IMPORT SPECIALTIES So I got my 19s on after they raise my car last week and now the car RUBS ALL THE TIME when I drive so I needed to take it to raise it immediately!

BUT I HAVE WORK DURING THE DAY So IMPORT SPECIALTIES actually sent someone to my work to pick up the car!!! The guy left his car there and drove my car back to the shop to raise and fine-tune the KW V2s I had on. They also test drove the car to ensure I no longer have rubbing issues and that my front lip is still streetable; then drove it back and parked it when done. I almost forgot about it until the guys from Import Specialties called to tell me they're at my work parking lot, better yet Carl called and make sure I was happy.

I never had any service like this and Carl (the owner) simply wanted to make sure I was satisfy because I had already gone in that morning to raise the car but had to leave because of work. Great service and best-of-all reasonable price; he just charged me 1 hour of labor even though it definitely took more than 3 hours.