GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official NBA Thread

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
There has to be some NBA fans out there. :eyebulge:

Let's talk about your favorite team(s), player(s), fantasy basketball, news/rumors, good ol' smack talkin' :tongue:, or even just basketball. :cool:

Last edited:

boaz

Go Kart Champion
PHOENIX SUNS!!!

BALL UR ASS UP SON!!!

2nd seed NBA FINALS HERE WE COME!!!

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
hometown magic fan! but college ball is alot better. im pulling for the noles' bid tomorrow night! Cinderella team baby!

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
celtics suck again...so go suns

gatorfast

man amongst boys
yea every once in a while they play like they have never seen a basketball before...im not a fan of flip saunders either

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Of course it's all about Ohio over here...Go Cav's! ...but it's all about March Madness for now. Although LeBron was hot last night.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
P.S. What's with all these Suns fans? BANDWAGON! :mad: No offense to you guys, but I swear... lots of ex-Laker fans jumped on the Clippers bandwagon early in the season, or the Suns' bandwagon. What's next? Dallas? :thumbdown: Steve Nash is good and so are the suns, but shit...

P.P.S. We should start a GolfMKV Fantasy Bball league next season :biggrin:!

P.P.P.S. I know this is off-topic, but DUKE got pwned today... what an upset.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Boaz, next Monday... let's ball! We ran 5's this past Monday... should've seen me, I was like D-Wade... someone swept my legs from under me when I went up for a rebound against my 6'3" best friend and I was 3 feet horizontal in the air before I landed right on my entire right side. They thought I was unconcious because of how loud the splat was. :redface:

boaz

Go Kart Champion
here is the reason of the suns bandwagon.

suns play old school ball.
they have the smartest PG
they are all star dream team
marion is an athletic monster
stoudemire is a monster
barbosa is jus ridiculous when he plays
nash...well he may not get mvp this year but hes the shit. hes getting pretty old and hes still conditioned to run with the suns. less make the suns run. he should get mvp every year :) but he wont.
diaw...nothing to say about him. hes the next thing to nash in making plays..
bell...well we all saw his shooting last year in the playoffs, he became a hero.
then the new guys this year. its their first year with the suns. nothing special.

wut im afraid of this year is the mavs, they whooped the suns last year and can possibly do it again this year. we are gonna see nowitski vs stoudemire.

when the suns face defense their run and gun gets destroyed.

but most importantly run and gun is the most fun to watch especially when barbosa dashes to make a layup after the other team jus made a shot.

and on with cleveland...i saw them play the lakers at staples center...and damn lbj is a monster. he will grow over time, but all they need is a better PG to make plays or larry hughes gets his act straight.

wow thats a long post...

I <3 SUNS!