GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Do I need a car wash?

fast cap

Banned
Do I need a car wash?

http://f3.yahoofs.com/users/41c1cf87za1eb026f/4e20scd/__sr_/ed4escd.jpg?phwHK8FBq1VoqgZ3

Last edited:

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
yes and then you need to take more pics and post them up

boaz

Go Kart Champion
YES UR THE CAR IVE SEEN BEFORE ON LYCOMING...before i got my gti i saw urs pulling out of the business plaza, and i was like dayummmm... i drive on lycoming everyday. so thats where zmaxauto is!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!

shit i might have to stop by one day.

hook me up with those wheels! lol or that cf hood.

yes wash ur car.

fast cap

Banned
YES UR THE CAR IVE SEEN BEFORE ON LYCOMING...before i got my gti i saw urs pulling out of the business plaza, and i was like dayummmm... i drive on lycoming everyday. so thats where zmaxauto is!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!

shit i might have to stop by one day.

hook me up with those wheels! lol or that cf hood.

yes wash ur car.

ur welcome anytime:biggrin:

Last edited:

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
1. yes, wash your car
2. do you have a brown hood???
3. thanks for copying my ex-license plate placement :tongue: (mine was better, yours is too low teehee)

fast cap

Banned
1. yes, wash your car
2. do you have a brown hood???
3. thanks for copying my ex-license plate placement :tongue: (mine was better, yours is too low teehee)

that's only one, I'm thinking I will replace a new hood,r u interested? by the way what color is your ride?

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
that's only one, I'm thinking I will replace a new hood,r u interested? by the way what color is your ride?

what's 'only one'? so your hood IS brown? :frown: did you paint it that way? i have a BMP, it's in my sig. :tongue:

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
picture still isnt working, but your car should always be washed. even if its clean, wash it again.