GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Great Lakes GtG 5/6

McRibb

Ready to race!
Great Lakes GTG:
Presented by Dubs in the Buff and Crooked Euros

Date: 5/06/07
Place: Evangola Park (just south of Buffalo, NY on Lake Erie)

This GTG is for a good cause. All proceeds will benefit a local Buffalo Charity. We have enlisted some sponsors for the GTG, and will be giving away prizes during.

This GTG will be a relaxed atmosphere for you to view some great cars, while enjoying Lake Erie. There won’t be any judging, just chilling.

www.greatlakesgtg.com

McRibb

Ready to race!
Bump up for 5/6 is fast approaching. More sponsors keep jumping aboard and more cars keep RSVP'ing

McRibb

Ready to race!
Hey guys hope you are checking out dubsinthebuff.com for any special updates and what not .... my name on there is straightdubbed pm me any questions or anything like that

initialGTI

Ready to race!
I will see if I am available!

McRibb

Ready to race!
**UPDATE**

We have reserved a big shelter thing at the park so you do not need tables if you do not want to bring them!

They have the standard grills there like any other state/national parks! I assume you will need some charcoal/coal or whatever there called haha

BEERS!!!!!!!!! Are allowed but NO GLASS!

Weather looks great for sunday so if you burn I would bring sun screen!

zerogt86

FIA World Rally Car Champion
**UPDATE**

We have reserved a big shelter thing at the park so you do not need tables if you do not want to bring them!

They have the standard grills there like any other state/national parks! I assume you will need some charcoal/coal or whatever there called haha

BEERS!!!!!!!!! Are allowed but NO GLASS!

Weather looks great for sunday so if you burn I would bring sun screen!

Is there anything in perticular we should bring?