GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Parts4VW SO*CAL GOLFMKV.com CARAVAN!

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
For those of you who are going to this meet, know eachother/me, and want to roll together to the Parts4VW event in Temecula... please post on this thread. We will meet around 10:30-11 this Saturday (March 3rd). There is a separate caravan for Euros heading there, but David/Zack/me wanted to see who's down to meet with us and roll together. We will be meeting at Ontario Mills off of Milliken (close to where the Euro caravan is meeting). I figured this would be tight because of our little So*Cal MKV group/homies. New So*Cal'ers are welcome... so those of you who are interested, please post here.

So*Cal GolfMKV.com Caravan:

1. Jackson (me)
2. David (absoluteczech)
3. Zack (GTI Trojan)

Come on Boaz, Dan, Andy... I know you guys are down. :thumbup:

Pure Euro

Ready to race!
No offense, and I don't mean to ruffle any feathers, and I understand that you guys are trying to get to know eachother, but to go so far out of your way to NOT caravan with every other group heading to this GTG just seems like you're trying to seperate yourselves from everyone else... which isn't something that you want (IMO)

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
None taken. Not really trying to separate ourselves either, but I guess it seems that way. Just thought we'd do it for fun. If it does, then it does. But if it doesn't, oh well, either way we're still joining the caravan.

Pure Euro

Ready to race!
Yeah, just thought it was kind of a "in your face" move to put your caravan location @ the same spot as ours and then just leave at another time... The only thing I kept asking myself was "why try so hard to be different?". I understand the want to role in as a group of MK5s (when I first got my 04.5 GLI, I tried putting together similar, but it ends up just accomplishing exactly what it sets out to do... divide)

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
no no, wasn't like that at all. sorry, i guess i should've been more specific. i guess what i meant was, if we were to set this caravan up... we'd follow you guys and join the caravan, but in our little pack. :iono: don't think this is gonna work anyway, and we're not even sure if we're going now...

Pure Euro

Ready to race!
Oh, yeah, that'd be awesome.. A mini-caravan included in a caravan haha.. Come on out...

I don't really care that much, just letting you know how the other "not so easy-going" scene people might feel.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Of course, I completely understand. Didn't mean anything out of it, but good looking out. :thumbup: What are you driving there?

boaz

Go Kart Champion
I have an idea, why don't we just stick together in the mega caravan? like at the end. a mkv caravan within the mega caravan. just my opinion cuz the mega caravan seems badass, I wanna experience that. We got plenty of time to settle this so yea. :thumbsup:

add:
since we want to do an mkv caravan, we can meet at the final mega caravan location (ontario), and request to have all the current mkvs roll with us also, like we can be at the end of the line with all mkvs.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
That's what I was trying to say Boaz, and as Pure Euro mentioned... a mini caravan in a caravan :tongue::thumbup: Iono, we'll see hehe.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
yea F it, lets just roll in the exisiting caravan its getting to complicated.