GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

San Fernando Valley Caravan To Parts4VWs GTG

Pure Euro

Ready to race!

Date: Saturday, March 3
Time: Show up no later than 9:45 am for a departure NO LATER THAN 10am (Try to get there around 9:30)
Where: Meet in front of the PetCo on Topanga Canyon Blvd and Ventura Boulevard 21943 Ventura Boulevard
To give you a better idea of where we meet,

We'll have quite a long drive ahead of us (about 120 miles), so please come with a full tank of gas and bring any 2-way radios you have. We will provide a printed direction sheet for you just in case you need to pull off or get lost.

We will be cruising right around 80 mph... There will be a set front and tail car so do not fall behind the tail car and do not pass the lead car.

We will be taking the 101-405-105-110-91. If you are along this route and want to meet up with us as we cruise by, PM me and shoot me over your telephone number and we can discuss how to best time you meeting up with the caravan

EuRoTrAsH351

I am EuRoTrAsH!
Car(s)
'07 Volkswagen GTI
The Parts4VWs GTG in Temecula.

The Parts4VWs site is on the 15 fwy. I use to go through Camp Pendleton to get out there but if you are coming from the SF Valley your best bet is to take the 210 all the way to the 15 and head south. Or you could take the 5 south and then the 76 at Oceanside to the 15 heading north.