GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who's selling?

jesterjay

Drag Racing Champion
I just got my fast..and at 29 I am a bit too old for toys...but I was just wondering how many of you were gonna sell your fast. The less the better cause if I sell mine....I don't need more of them on the market...lol Just a question. It's funny, my fast looks like it knows I want to get rid of it.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

bilbos

On the Kop
In reply, I think a lot of people are now selling.

I looked on EBay last night and there were 9 for sale. This invariably means that prices will start to tumble, so if you want to sell it, do it quickly.

I will not be selling mine though. He will be riding shotgun :biggrin:

black2.0t

Drag Race Newbie
if you sell it you will have problems with ur car

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Hey I want two fasts!

haha... but I'm not willing to pay the price they are going for on Ebay. If you can't sell it, I'll buy it.

Can't wait until mine comes in the mail.

dvsdimsum

Go Kart Champion
aznkukuboi said:
Hey I want two fasts!

haha... but I'm not willing to pay the price they are going for on Ebay. If you can't sell it, I'll buy it.

Can't wait until mine comes in the mail.

wait it out. it's rumored vw will sell the fast collectibles for ~US$80 by the end of the year...

big papa

Oval Newbie

Just got mine, I'm 38, and I'm not selling.

HydroGTI

Drag Race Newbie
jesterjay said:
I just got my fast..and at 29 I am a bit too old for toys...but I was just wondering how many of you were gonna sell your fast. The less the better cause if I sell mine....I don't need more of them on the market...lol Just a question. It's funny, my fast looks like it knows I want to get rid of it.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

how much do you want for it? PM me

4GSixty3

Drag Racing Champion
I just got my fast too!! NO WAY i m going to sell it! cannot imagine my MKV without my fast! :biggrin: :biggrin:

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
So I'm aware that this is a supremely epic bump.... I tried to vote on a poll and got redirected here :lol: