GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

9-2x vs. WRX wagon?

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
just randomly thinking about this. is there any price difference between the two? seems silly to pay for the saab badge when they are identical in every single way. and i mean every way...like not even a body style change with the A3 and golf...any opinions on the subject?

oh and more of my rants...doesnt it suck that GM takes over saab and screws with them, and since they also own part of subaru, they decide to take their car and copy it since they are too lazy and dumb to create any new designs...and how about that "new" 9-7trailblazerenvoyascender...

so basically this is turning into a GM hatin thread...

dwl137

Touring Car Champion
Ahh but the glory is they no longer hold a share in Subaru, they dumped it this year due to their money troubles from the reports I read. The 9-2 has a far improved interior over the WRX wagon, which is the only difference other than a slighty different front end.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
that's awesome news about them getting out of subaru. but is the interior any better? ive been in both and other than the brushed aluminum look in the 9-2x, the dash and cluster is the same...better seats maybe?