GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OZ Michelangelo II PL

Whafrodamus

Walnuts, bitch.
Car(s)
2010 MK6 GTI

Wow. I've totally decided on these, they blow the TSW Mondello's I was gonna get out of the water, and they're only a tad more expensive. The only problem is finding the 19's. They're available in 18, 19, and 20, but tirerack only has 1 set of the 18s, and the factory direct site doesn't have squat. Maybe I should try Townfare tire. Does anyone know of a good place to find these wheels?

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
i would just get the 18's.. 19's may be overkill. also if you really want 19's call tirerack directly and ask if they can order them for you..

Whafrodamus

Walnuts, bitch.
Car(s)
2010 MK6 GTI
Sweet! They have them! THey're 499$ a rim.. Ick. Maybe I should get meself a credit card or something.

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
They're nice... I've been thinking of those wheels for my GTI when it arrives...

Does anyone have any pics of them on a GTI?? I know there's one on the OZ website, but it's not very good.

azmcs

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Whafrodamus said:
Sweet! They have them! THey're 499$ a rim.. Ick. Maybe I should get meself a credit card or something.

For that weight and price, buy yourself a set of BBS or other forged wheel. Lighter and stronger!

Whafrodamus

Walnuts, bitch.
Car(s)
2010 MK6 GTI
GTI2007 said:
The TSW Mondello in 19x8 version weighs 29.0 lbs.

Ack.. Maybe I should just save a 'lil extra dough and buy some of those OZ Ultraleggeras that are 20 lbs each.

Whafrodamus

Walnuts, bitch.
Car(s)
2010 MK6 GTI
Actually, 40 Lb's on the car won't make a huge difference. If I remove the spare tire, I'll be good to go weight wise.

revaudi

Oval Newbie
Whafrodamus said:
Actually, 40 Lb's on the car won't make a huge difference. If I remove the spare tire, I'll be good to go weight wise.
Overall weight, yes. But you are talking rotational weight on the wheels. Much bigger impact than curb weight. 10lbs a wheel, you will notice the difference.

tstalion79

Autocross Newbie
40 pounds of unsprung weight is a huge difference. remove your back seat and all the carpeting in your car and you'll be good to go...