GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Porsche 911 Turbo and GT3 review on winding road

Bizi

Jetta with Rice
Car(s)
Jetta MY07
Thanks, triode!

FYI I've spotted 986S from $29k and Cayman 987 from $75k now on carsales.
Not right now for me.

Anyway there are plenty of tasty MX5s (NB Series 2) around $15k or less, with OK mileage.

Jester_Fu

My Name is Angela.
Car(s)
Daytona Grey TT RS
I've heard rumors a certain famous NZ Touring car driver now Tarmac Rally driver has been making waves for Porsche to give him a faster GT3 as he's getting beaten by certain TT RS drivers.

Just a rumor...

Bizi

Jetta with Rice
Car(s)
Jetta MY07
Gentleman Jig. :D

triode12

Go Kart Champion
Visited the Porsche dealership at Alexandria yesterday. There was a GT2 with roll cage(used) and GT3SC (new) on the floor.

Also noticed that the MT Boxster (not S) untuned - isn't a slouch - 0-100 in 5.5secs. Which is DSG Golf R performance.

Also noticed that the standard alloys on the Cayman and Boxster aren't (IMO) very pretty. I suppose, it is one of their ploys to get you to pony up more cash for the sexier looking ones on their accessory list.

Rocco,
We also had a squiz at the Renault dealership across the road and were treated quite well (even though they knew we weren't buying anything). They had a new Limited Ed Gordini Clio on the floor and a demo R26 F1 (in a very unattractive Champagne Gold colour).

The new Megane sport was in yet though.

If Angela wants to have a test drive of the new Megane, I'd recommend this place as they seem to be quite pleasant to deal with (which is a surprise from the norm). I've got her the name card of one of the sales guys there.

Bizi

Jetta with Rice
Car(s)
Jetta MY07
Angela might like to take your GT for a drive since she's open to a MkV as a stepping stone to a Porsche. :)

There are a lot of MkVs coming onto the market now!