GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Seattle Mini Meet - Tuesday, Feb. 13th

Red Rider

Drivers Wanted
Car(s)
2008 Tornado Red GTI
The info is buried in the other NW meet thread, but I'll be in Seattle next Tuesday and Wednesday on biz, and was looking to see who wants to meet up for a quick burger on Tuesday night around 7:00? It will probably be over in the Bellevue area since that's where most of you guys seem to be from.

Thomas has already chimed in so I'll definitely hook up with him and hope a few others can join us as well!

At least we can start some planning for the first combined PDX/Seattle meet:burnrubber:

Red Rider

Drivers Wanted
Car(s)
2008 Tornado Red GTI
The info is buried in the other NW meet thread, but I'll be in Seattle next Tuesday and Wednesday on biz, and was looking to see who wants to meet up for a quick burger on Tuesday night around 7:00? It will probably be over in the Bellevue area since that's where most of you guys seem to be from.

Thomas has already chimed in so I'll definitely hook up with him and hope a few others can join us as well!

At least we can start some planning for the first combined PDX/Seattle meet:burnrubber:

Bueller? Bueller??

sonomamkvdsg

7 time F1 Champ
Car(s)
2006 MKV DSG TR
oh I thought you ment Mini coopers so I was going to ambush the meet and kick Mini Ass. Sorry