GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Places to buy H&R Springs in SoFLA

zex021

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 BM GLI 6MT
im just looking to get some springs because me and a friend are going to put them in ourselves and i just dont know where to pick them up.....on somewhat of a budget.

Anterrabae

Banned
buy a time machine delorean

go back to the future 2 months

buy anywhere you want

gatorfast

man amongst boys
Any local tuner shop should be able to get the springs for you. You can try speed and truck world on sunrise blvd. Also Unforgettable Sound and Performance in Coral Springs, Sound Blazers in Coral Springs. But like I said, you can probably find a better deal on the internet.

Gregg@AutoDrmz

Passed Driver's Ed
Any local tuner shop should be able to get the springs for you. You can try speed and truck world on sunrise blvd. Also Unforgettable Sound and Performance in Coral Springs, Sound Blazers in Coral Springs. But like I said, you can probably find a better deal on the internet.

We can get them, but I perfer the Eibach Sportlines.

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
A&L SPEED AND CUSTOMS can order your springs to and install them for a really good low price pm me if you want there shop info. There located in Miami, Florida so they are pretty close.

A&L Performance located at 10782 SW 188st or call at 305-804-7166

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
To welcome the arrival of Unitonic software Miami, Dub Cartel is throwing a GT at A&L Performance from 11-6pm on Saturday-June 9th .
Come and chip your car with Unitronic’s software. There will also be specials at the shop for this GT.

for more information contact:

A&L Performance

10782 SW 188 ST

Miami, FL 33157

(305) 254-1985

See you there !!!!

PS: They also offer the full line of factory recommended maintenance as well as all major repair services.