GOLFMKV

H2O who's going

lslugz

1/1 MexiCAN

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
Is Sept 29 - 30th a school day? lol... damn. If not, i'll make the trip I guess. <<< never been to one of these events :biggrin:

EDIT: IT IS A WEEKEND!!! YAY

EDIT2: I'm in. All the way.. if not, slap the crap out of me.

VRmk3tomk5

mk5's are gay
Car(s)
99 B5 passat wagon
do you guys realize its a very long time till then. i feel like h20 was like yesterday. but either way im down

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Maybe....I'll keep yall posted!

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
It'll be awesome if the usual crew can all go together and hang in a house. :frown: But hey, it's months from now :biggrin:

Hey idlemar, with your setup... the .:R has to catch up :). Though I think your right... if I ever got an .:R, it'll have to be manual. Though, paddle shifting/stick up and down is alright for me now. :D

A1Drewski

Go Kart Newbie
September is quite a way off. as of now I am planning to go, but once it gets closer is when I will know for sure.

VRmk3tomk5

mk5's are gay
Car(s)
99 B5 passat wagon
It'll be awesome if the usual crew can all go together and hang in a house. :frown: But hey, it's months from now :biggrin:

Hey idlemar, with your setup... the .:R has to catch up :). Though I think your right... if I ever got an .:R, it'll have to be manual. Though, paddle shifting/stick up and down is alright for me now. :D

hey you never know... when it comes out ill test drive it and see what i think and my salesperson told me to wait for the reviews... so basically if I DO get it were going to swap all our parts so mines stock again thats if you have money till then lol

GTIluv3r

pinoy dubber XD!!!
Car(s)
MKV GTI
oh man if its on a weekend count me in! by then ill ave my chip in (this march actually haha), DV (still deciding which to get...help?), H&R sports springs, and Evoms CAI...we'll see if i will get the Forge Twintercooler.

but i def wanna go to H2O cuz ive never been! im excited!