GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

sport springs

rjc71z

Legalize It
got my neuspeed sport springs installed and they fucking rock, the car looks so much better it rides better. all of you need springs by summer you need them:eyebulge:

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
Putting mine in sunday.. *w00t*

Pics?

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Sold my race springs today..too much drop for this area
H&R sports are gonna be here when its warmer outside, I refuse to drop until I can predict better that no snow will be back around this winter...I didn't buy a GTI to be used as a plow

ssmith

Mk?R
Car(s)
mkV gti
heres what im contemplating.

turbo back, or coilovers.

i know turbo back is more benificial, but im tired of lookin like a 4x4. coilovers allow me to adjust rideheight so i can autocross one weekend, cruise dc the next, while looking cool at the same time.

but tubo-back = Fast.

decisions decisions?

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
The thing is too, is that you'll probably spend more on coils, probably a little over 1K for the coils, then on top of that, you got install, corner balancing, blah blah blah, Turbo back is just what it is...plus with snow storms on there way, its not worth it to drop at this point in the season anyways IMO. So my vote is go with the pipe..

rjc71z

Legalize It
here are a few pics, its cold outside 18F

Attachments

• Pic 0011.jpg
    Pic 0011.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 222
  • Pic 0022.jpg
    Pic 0022.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 227
  • Pic 0044.jpg
    Pic 0044.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 432

lslugz

1/1 MexiCAN
how dark did you go on the tint? i was thinking of going a little darker then 35

GTIluv3r

pinoy dubber XD!!!
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Sold my race springs today..too much drop for this area
H&R sports are gonna be here when its warmer outside, I refuse to drop until I can predict better that no snow will be back around this winter...I didn't buy a GTI to be used as a plow

true that man...i love the snow and all, but not when my car is involved..and college is anal about giving snow days so i have to drive to school....whhhhhhack! :thumbdown: