GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

california water blade..

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
i used it on my car, it does good work. one swipe and the waters off.

buttt, leaks some little streaks i believe.

I used to have one...works well, but never got over my fears that it would scratch the shit out of my car.

vantage

Ready to race!
Microfibre owns all for drying cars. Use one to get off most of the water and then go over it again with a dry one, no streaking, just beauty.

Froster

Passed Driver's Ed
I use a water blade, and wipe it off with a clean towel after every swipe. Ideally, you want to use a bucket, or a hose with no nozzle to sheet off as much water as possible, but the water blade works well after that. I like microfiber towels too, but only use them for seams, creases, mouldings, and other areas that are hard to use a water blade on.

There is a legitimate fear of using a water blade that is not regularly cleaned, but that is true of using old towels, or towels that have been dropped on the ground.

gatorfast

man amongst boys
I use the water blade to get the heavy puddles off my hood and roof right after washing then I use a mf towel for the rest of the water. I use the water blade on my windows too, it works great. Just make sure you dont use it on a dry surface because it makes a horrendous noise and makes you feel guilty :redface:

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
i love the water blade works wonders.. and the water it dosent wipe off.. i use my tounge...

TheUnfadableMix

CPhT Euro Enthusiast!!!
Car(s)
07' GTI 2d CW Pk1
gyeah...they work nice...just make sure u get ALL the particles washed off your car or youll end up with a black scrath like 1 foot long that runs down the hood of a black car...(my old car)a lesson learned and i have converted back to the good ol..... shamois

Sinjin

Rally Car Newbie
i love my water blade, dry in under 10 mins. no scratches here and i have had it for over a year. just be careful and use u r head