GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bluewater Performance in Colorado

xbluewaterx

So this is somewhat of a formal introduction.
We at Bluewater Performance, four weeks ago picked up a MK6 GTI in order to learn as much as we can about the new generation and to help better serve our customers with general maintenance and performance upgrades. We are very excited for the MK6 generation and we have loved working with the MKV generations. We have big plans for our GTI for the next year.
So far we have installed VMaxx Coilovers which we are a dealer of, APR Software, 18" x 8" front 18" x 9" rear Avant Garde wheels, and carbon fiber wrapped side skirts. We also plan on going big turbo with this car along with installing a body kit from abt or another company with a good design out there.

And here are some pictures of our other shop cars.

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
I just saw your post on vortex yesterday about your Turbo .:R, that thing is a BEAST @ 820ish whp!
Keep us posted about your MKVI build.
If you want some information on the TSI motor click the link in my sig.

rabbidrabbit5

vw/audi/posche tech
Car(s)
2008 vw rabbit s
hey gabe

hey bro do you have the unitronic software for the mk5 rabbit. i know u did sergs car wit the c2 upgrade software. if you can get ahold of it let me know, also i need to get some vag work done. hit me me up 303-908-8252 mike

TheKnightedKing

VR6 Turbo FTW!
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
Shout out to an awesome shop from Florida! If your in CO or any surrounding areas, look no further... Much love Gabe, Jake @ Innovative Racing Concepts