GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: FMIC

How cheap? I have a Godspeed that I might be wanting to get rid of. Even took the liberty of colormatching the pipes (but not for a GLI):

-FF

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
Kinda sorta off-topic, but FF how did you like the godspeed? I have the s3 right now and was thinking about it the godspeed to bump up cooling a little. I know you live in the high desert so you would know if it works or not lol

It keeps my baby turbo noticably cooler. No (or minimal) heatsoak on track days, and this thing held up beautifully on the drive to Waterfest this year (a 7k mile round trip). I've had some piping issues, as I dont really like the contour of the silicon piping because it seems too obstructive of other parts. One side sides right on top of the back end of a screw (I melted a homemade plastic 'cap' for safety), and the other presses against the windshield res and just seems sloppy. Contrary to popular belief, this FMIC doesnt create any noticeable boost lag. But that could just be that I've had it on since before stage 1, and havent taken it off while stage 2 at all.

But it works, truely. I wont be going any time without an aftermarket FMIC after experiencing the benefits of the godspeed. But I am looking at the new EJ OEM-replacement one.

-FF