GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

!!!!Factor One Garage.....Now Your Source for Speed Innovation ECU Tuning!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Factor One Garage will like to introduce the all new ECU tuning by Speed Innovation. As an authorized dealer we'll like to start off with a crazy group buy price for all you 2.0T guys here on this forum.

Speed Innovation ECU Tuning program

Speed Innovation Engine Performance Tuning is designed to improve the performance of modern fuel-injected vehicles.

We achieve this by remapping the standard software in your vehicle Electronic Control Unit (ECU), to suit higher octane fuels. The result is better throttle response, increased power and torque which results in faster acceleration, and more driving excitement!

Speedinnovation Performance Software offers a driver the opportunity to extract the true potential from their vehicle, with or without extensive modification.

Model
MKV 2.0T

Power Gain
51 Hp / 67 Torque

Gas
91 Octane

Regular List price $499

Group Buy price $350 per car
Min. 10 People
1. redmarkV

Tuning Takes about 45min. Per car. For any out of states cars, ECU must be remove and mail to us for tuning. All ECU will return in the next business day.

All Local Group Buy ECU tuning will be done at our loaction in Chino, CA.

Last edited:

nosbiggie

Ready to race!
any dynos?

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
damn!! only 350 per car.?? thats a good deal..but dyno first..also...has anyone heard of them before? Is Factor One more conservative like APR? Or a beast like Revo?

hhuynh14

Ready to race!
Yea.. I was thinking about doing this.. but my buddy got his benz done there and ask about the gti... there no way to put it back to "stock mode" like revo/apr/giac.... only reason I turn it down... They said they get the same numbers as apr...

here a dyno they gave me of a gti.. they said its RWHP....
http://speedinnovation.com/uploads/100_2430.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.