GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Road Tracks in SOFLA???

zex021

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 BM GLI 6MT
hey i was wondering if there is any decent road tracks down in south florida that wouldnt cost an arm and a leg also. want to see how my gti would fair on the track as opposed to the street cause i cant do to much on the street...i really want to open it up

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
i don't think so...i kno theres a track in hialeah, but it'z used basically 4 drifting and itz really small

iBoost

SFLMKV.COM Founder
Car(s)
07 Candy White MKV
i don't think so...i kno theres a track in hialeah, but it'z used basically 4 drifting and itz really small

where is that, because Hialeah speedway was taken down 3 months aago and they just opened a brand new lowe's there...

zex021

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 BM GLI 6MT
yeh with turns and shit not like just a drag strip....that i can find easily enough on some back streets where no people live and or drive but i want a bit of a road course....its like on speedtv with the v8austrailian cars or the european cars. like lemans stuff....does moroso have that and if so how much they charge

RoccoRed

I Wanna Go Fast!
they just built an 1/8th mile track on krome ave. and US27..its only open on weekends..i haven't been there yet but heard of a lot of people that have gone

JBlaze21

Car(s)
07 VW GTI
hey i was wondering if there is any decent road tracks down in south florida that wouldnt cost an arm and a leg also. want to see how my gti would fair on the track as opposed to the street cause i cant do to much on the street...i really want to open it up

I'm out in Tampa but I do compete in AutoX so that may be something you want to look into for your area. Also here is a website of a club that regularly runs Track Days in Fl. Check it out, I think this is what you were looking for. http://www.chinmotorsports.com/events/list.asp

zex021

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 BM GLI 6MT
hey that homestead miami speedway thing looks to be something like i was looking for...thanks alot man ill have to look into it a bit more but thnx again

AndorGLI

18 and i'll still take U!
Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
hey that homestead miami speedway thing looks to be something like i was looking for...thanks alot man ill have to look into it a bit more but thnx again

yeah ricard deff. call me when you decide to go. Also you think i need a special licence since i'm only 17 to go on a AutoX track b/e that homestead track event looks realy intresting and i want to go w/ u.